Comment on Entry: More Videos From That Big Democratic Contributor "Ramtha" , authored by Jim Miller
1. I don't think the contributions were returned, in fact. I believe they were donated to other causes. Which... I'm OK with, actually.

I remember hearing that in a short blurb, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted by Jeff in Pierce at October 31, 2012 03:11 PM
2. I don't think the contributions were returned, in fact. I believe they were donated to other causes. Which... I'm OK with, actually.

I remember hearing that in a short blurb, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted by Jeff in Pierce at October 31, 2012 03:11 PM
3. I don't think the contributions were returned, in fact. I believe they were donated to other causes. Which... I'm OK with, actually.

I remember hearing that in a short blurb, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted by Jeff in Pierce at October 31, 2012 03:11 PM
4. Jeff - I think you are right about that, at least for the donations I've heard about.

I'll correct the post.

Posted by Jim Miller at October 31, 2012 03:16 PM
5. Receiving contributions from that bunch is no different than taking funds from any hate group and the money should have been promptly returned. Taking it, using it, donating it or burning it all acknowledge and validate the group that sent it.
The same applies to Obama taking donations from Moslims and foreign contributors while scrubbing the source.

Posted by conrad carter at October 31, 2012 04:27 PM
6. Now that everyone knows what kind of kooky hateful filth JZ Knight actually spouts, hopefully she will be radioactive in politics, and no one will welcome her money or endorsement. That said, I think the Republicans would have been equally happy to take Knights money and support at first, and equally inclined to toss it like a hot potato once the truth about Knight came out.

Posted by Richard Pope at October 31, 2012 11:47 PM
7. Hi, how's it going? Just shared this post with a colleague, we had a good laugh.
chanel bags http://chanelbags2u.hpage.com/