Comment on Entry: Vote for Rob McKenna, but not because Metro employee stole his signs, authored by Ron Hebron
1. "initially said it appeared the photos had been fabricated by McKenna supporters"

Yah, just like Anthony Wiener's twitter account had been 'hacked'. At least before they found out it hadn't....

Posted by Monterey at November 5, 2012 11:35 AM
2. OH, and it's being said that Obama's going to try and claim victory early to discourage Republican voters from coming out. Spread the word to all you know in other states so they can foil this attempt to scam people by going out to VOTE

Posted by Monterey at November 5, 2012 11:42 AM
3. As a former ATU 587 member, I have to ask Mr. Bachtel just how stupid does he think people are? Oh yeah, a McKenna supporter is going to take down his candidate's message before election day just to make sure a couple of dollars of wood and cardboard is protected?

Posted by RadioMattM at November 5, 2012 12:25 PM
4. It's stupid to steal yard signs, period. It doesn't change any votes, but even if it did, it's wrong for the same reasons any vandalism is wrong. But the fact this is the only thing SP's editors are writing about the day before a presidential election suggests the SP team isn't expecting much tomorrow. Unless the pollsters are wrong, McKenna may be the only thing Washington Republicans get for the time, effort, and money they've poured into this campaign. For my part, I now believe I erred in predicting Paul Ryan will become the 2016 GOP frontrunner on Wednesday morning. After watching him debate Joe Biden, it seems clear (to me, at least) that he isn't ready for primetime. It seems plausible Romney could emerge from a near-miss tomorrow as a strong contender for 2016. You guys probably have a better feel for that than I do. What do you think, if Mitt can't beat a Kenyan communist with a forged birth certificate who pals around with terrorists, will his party turn its back on him?

Posted by Roger Rabbit at November 5, 2012 12:47 PM
5. Silly rabbit. Like Slow Joe impressed you? What a nut. 42 years at the public teat and not ready for prime time himself. Clearly insurance for Obama.

Ryan has more budgetary smarts than the whole MaObama administration combined. He and Rubio will clean your clock for the next two decades.

Posted by Elmer Fudd at November 5, 2012 01:27 PM
6. Roger, SP is not spending time on the theft of campaign signs. SP is pointing out the fact that the excuse from the union was first to say that the photos of the theft were phoney to make the union and Democrats look bad. When that was proven to be wrong, then the story was that person who took the signs was a Republican and that he took the signs to "protect" them.

It is funny how, when caught being the asses that they are, leftists always try the "Move along, folks, there is nothing going on here," routine.

Posted by RadioMattM at November 5, 2012 02:38 PM
7. It sure worked for that nutcase Deb Eddy a number of years back, she stole signs against her.

Posted by Dik at November 5, 2012 06:53 PM
8. There are enough mentally challenged voters like Rabbit- brain to give Inslee a fighting chance. McKenna must win by a large enough margin to avoid a recount. If not, look for a repeat of 2004 - I've seen that movie before and do not like the ending.

No doubt that McKenna would be a better governor and help improve the economy in this state by restraining big government in this state. My conclusion - WA state is collectively insane if he does not win !

Posted by KDS at November 5, 2012 07:02 PM
9. There are many truths about the 2004 recounts, although you won't get them from the GOP's spinmeisters, one of which is that Rossi had lousy lawyers. My last client got better advice for $200 than Dino gt for $2 million; I'm not promoting myself, anyone could have done better than those guys.

Posted by Roger Rabbit at November 5, 2012 07:13 PM
10. There are many truths about the 2004 recounts, although you won't get them from the GOP's spinmeisters, one of which is that Rossi had lousy lawyers. My last client got better advice for $200 than Dino gt for $2 million; I'm not promoting myself, anyone could have done better than those guys.

Posted by Roger Rabbit at November 5, 2012 07:13 PM
11. WA state is collectively insane if he does not win !

I think that was already established when Gregoire was re-elected. I hope McKenna can win this too, but I don't underestimate the stupidity of the electorate here.

Posted by Palouse at November 5, 2012 07:49 PM
12. Sorry... but I voted for Moose Lipz even before I heard about the RINO Rob McKenna sign issue.

Posted by Hinton at November 5, 2012 10:44 PM
13. Apparently Roger Rab is not aware that Paul Ryan totally schooled Obama at a budget meeting where the numbers for Obamacare were discussed and obama knew he'd been outclassed by a mile.
We will have a new president tomorrow.

Posted by Monterey at November 5, 2012 10:49 PM
14. btw, I've noticed that Democrats have perfected the art of blaming republicans....for EVERYTHING. Beats having to actually lead, ya know..

Posted by Monterey at November 5, 2012 10:58 PM
15. The other thing, if one goes to the ST link, is that this act of political prejudice by the Left against the Right is entitled "Metro warns workers on political activity." Imagine if the towers came down and ST was writing that "US warns middle east on religious activity." Doesn't quite tell the story, eh? But I suppose that's the point.

Posted by gulliver at November 6, 2012 05:19 AM
16. I just added this blog to my feed reader, great stuff. Cannot get enough!

Posted by cheap android tablets at November 6, 2012 11:26 PM
17. Im still learning from you, but Im making my way to the top as well. I definitely love reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!

Posted by Beats By Dre Headphones at November 7, 2012 07:59 AM