Comment on Entry: My Sympathies To Jim Walker's Friends And Family, authored by Jim Miller
1. I wondered why the website's logo was upside down for the last two weeks. I had just assumed that was a reaction to the recent election, but the content on the site seemed to not be changing so that explains things.

I had a few e-mail conversations with Jim over the years and submitted a few articles that he linked to on his site. He was a good guy that provided a valuable service to those of us that enjoy following politics in this state.

Rest in peace, Jim.

Posted by Smoley at November 28, 2012 09:12 AM
2. God bless you, Jim Walker's family. Orbusmax, Sound Politics, and Drudge always make a great trio. Please know that Jim's site made a positive contribution for us locally and beyond. Take care.

Posted by Matt M. at November 28, 2012 11:28 AM
3. What a sad loss. Rest in peace Jim, we'll carry on your work.

Posted by RagnarDanneskold at November 28, 2012 11:52 AM
4. What a lovely man this was! I enjoyed his site and his sense of humor.

RIP Orb

Posted by Alphabet Soup at November 28, 2012 12:48 PM
5. I agree with Matt @ #2, including the part about the threesome of SP, Orb and Drudge. It's been my favorite political trio for quite some time.

Posted by Princess Leia at November 28, 2012 07:18 PM
May your family be privy to your genius. Please accept our graditudes for your contributions.
To his family: Please be proud of his extremely professional level of play. Very often we wanted jim to particpate in a nagative of pargoritve(sp?) discourse to enoergize our argurment, but he kept the even keel and was often the voice of guidence to our "outrage". Jim, YOU DID WIN.
thanks for year of enocouragement. You were/are
a tiger

Posted by Chris at November 28, 2012 10:42 PM
thanks for year of enocouragement. You were/are
a tiger

Posted by Chris at November 28, 2012 10:42 PM
thanks for year of enocouragement. You were/are
a tiger

Posted by Chris at November 28, 2012 10:42 PM
9. Always enjoyed the site. My condolences. Not sure of his age, but given the world we are now facing under this administration, if he lived a long life, probably better not to have to witness what is coming.

Posted by Leftover at November 29, 2012 01:58 PM
10. re 9 Lovely sentiment.

Posted by red hiney monkey at November 29, 2012 03:46 PM
11. I started my day with the orb and miss it dearly. I hope it's light can continue to burn.

Posted by AFY at November 30, 2012 10:28 AM
12. Wishing the best to the family, and hoping this thread remains free of trash from the HA trolls.

Posted by our condolences at November 30, 2012 11:22 AM